CRISIS HOTLINE 619.557.0500
Trained counselors are available 24 hours a day to talk with you if you are in jeopardy of hurting yourself or someone else.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY VICTIM/WITNESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM 619.531.4041
Offers comprehensive services to crime victims. Advocates are located throughout San Diego County. Services may include:
• Crisis Intervention
• Emergency Assistance (housing, food, medical care, etc.)
• Community Resource Referrals
• Assistance with filing Victims of Crime Compensation Claims
• Information about the Criminal Justice System (case status, impact statements, restitution, etc.)
• D.A. victim advocates are also available to intercede on behalf of victims with family and friends as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors.
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR 858.694.3500
When someone dies and there are assets to protect or the family of the decedent cannot be immediately located, the public administrator becomes involved.
Below, you will find downloads for our Grief Booklet. Included in the booklet in much of the information you have found here on the Dunamai site as well as additional resources.
DOWNLOAD the Secular Version of the Grief Booklet Here: Secular
DOWNLOAD the Spanish Version of the Grief Booklet Here: Spanish
DOWNLOAD the Christian Version of the Grief Booklet Here: Christian